AFS group

AFS group
Morten, Ericka, Kennet, Anouk, me, Tone, Kristina, and Kristoffer

My Guayaquilanian AFS groupie :)

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Oh Rats!!

Um, ya so I've just been sitting here at the computer. It is now 1:30 in the morning and I am just finishing up some emails and all that good stuff. Anyway, I have a little friend that has decided to keep me company... YES THERE IS A RAT IN MY HOUSE!!!!! Oh my heck, I am freaking out! I can hear it scurrying around and squealing!! It keeps getting closer and closer!!! I think it wants to eat me and it probably can because the rats here are huge!! So just in case... Angi, I guess you can have my clothes. I have seen pictures on Facebook so I know you have been wearing them. Scott, I love you and I would like you to treasure our "ROCK" for always. Family and friends, I love you all and I couldn't have asked for anyone better in my life! It may have been short, but it is full of sweet and blissful memories that I will treasure always! Chiao!!

1 comment: